Your Whole Self
Maximize Your Flexibility
BST supports striking a balance of a professional career and personal life. Informal workplace flexibility might mean working from home to facilitate getting to a doctor’s appointment, starting work a little earlier to volunteer at a community event, or leaving at a specific time to attend a school play or train for an upcoming marathon.
BST provides flexibility, tools, and programs to help you integrate career, family, and community commitments.
Challenging our assumptions about where, when and how work gets done, while maintaining a clear focus on the results we want to achieve together, is one of the ways we can be agile and responsive to the diverse needs of our people, our teams and our clients.
The attire that an employee wears to work should complement a workplace environment that is professionally operated and enjoyable. We recognize that there may be days where you do not have client or other professional commitments and thereby would enjoy dressing more casually while you work. Other days, you know you are in client appointments or attending meetings, and so you want to look your best. We encourage you to Dress for the Day.
BST wants you to provide you with the time off you need care for yourself and your loved ones while trusting you to get your job done and effectively serve clients. BST’s MyTime Policy empowers you to take the time off you need when you need it - to relax and rejuvenate or for personal business or appointments.
BST trusts its employees to take responsibility for managing your own time and to openly communicate with your manager and team to support one another and ensure that our client relationships continue to strengthen and deepen.
We recognize the hard work and dedication that our employees demonstrate throughout the year. Therefore, in an effort to respond to our employees’ needs and to foster a flexible work environment, the BST office will close at 1:00 P.M. on Fridays, starting the Friday before Memorial Day up to and including the Friday before Labor Day.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation Package including bonus and profit sharing
- Multiple Incentive Programs including Team Member Referral, Business Development, and Professional Accreditation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage with shared contributions
- Health Savings Accounts including employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts including Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan including match and profit sharing
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Healthy Living Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Marketplace