William C. Freitag
William “Bill” C. Freitag has nearly four decades of accounting, audit, and consulting experience. Thirty-five of those years have been with BST serving governmental, not-for-profit, and commercial clients. Specializing in government and municipal electric utility accounting, Bill brings significant experience in regulatory compliance, utility rate-making, cash flow analysis, fixed asset valuations, and financial consulting. For his efforts in this industry, Bill was recently recognized by the Municipal Electric Utilities Association of New York as its Corporate Consultant of the Year.
Bill is a Senior Partner of the Firm’s Governmental and Municipal Services Group, which focuses on BST’s commitment to the governmental and municipal sector. Bill is a graduate of RSM McGladrey’s Partnership and Leadership Development Program, where he received the Program’s highest honor as a result of his efforts.
“I love partnering with my long-term clients and working alongside my fellow BST team members. Each day brings with it new and interesting challenges!"
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from C.W. Post College, Long Island University
• New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Member
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
• Municipal Electric Utilities Association of New York State Member
• New York Association of Public Power Member
• Governmental Finance Officer Association Member
• Ballston Spa Baseball League Board Member and Former Director of Senior Baseball