Ge’Net is a Senior Analyst in BST’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Department of the firm. She has been involved in numerous forensic accounting engagements. As well as various valuation engagements, including the valuations of privately held business enterprises, and professional practices for use in matrimonial proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, gift and estate tax planning, and litigation.
She also specializes in the areas of economic damage analysis, insurance loss accounting, litigation support and financial investigations. As a Certified Fraud Examiner, she uses her skills to detect potentially fraudulent issues within a business and create protocols and systems to deter and prevent these types of activities before they happen.
She is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the Albany Area Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, AICPA and NYSSCPA.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Siena College, 2015
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Member of the Albany Area Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Board Member and Chair of the Finance Committee for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Capital Area
- Former Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach for Empire Nighthawks Girls AAU Club
- Former Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach for Averill Park Youth Girls Basketball Travel Team